This Monday I am linking up with Kelly and Jessica for “Make My Monday”. The topic this week is:What is your style best summed up as? Classic, trendy, modern? What is your typical go to outfit? What beauty product can you NOT live without?
I find it hard to describe my style because 71% of my week is spent in a suit (that is actually an accurate calculation). The other 29% of the time is spent in either workout clothes, pj’s or jeans and a cardigan. I guess that makes me fall in the category of Classic. However, I did a poll in the office, here are some of the responses I got: punky, trendy, classy, artsy, and my favorite response, “eccentric with southern charm”, I’ll take it.
My go to outfit typically is trouser jeans, flats and a comfy wrap or cardigan. I like pops of color on tops, but dark neutrals on my shoes and pants. I like bling bling when it comes to jewelry. I always wear two silver engraved rings, my big watch, I switch between big artsy necklaces and simple chains, and top it off with stud earrings. Here are some pins I had pinned on my pinterest board to describe things I like.
Typical game day attire (minus the ugg boots)
Love the whole look, it would be a good for traveling.
This looks just plain comfy!
As far as beauty products go. I cannot live without moisturizer and mascara. If I am lounging around on the weekends that’s about all I am wearing on my face. If I am ever in a panic, late for work and had to run out the door, I would probably stop and put these two on. I am not very loyal to a brand, I like to experiment. Currently I am using:
MAC’s Flash Lashes Mascara
Sephora’s Flawless Moisturizing Lotion
What’s your style? Take an office poll, it’s fun!